Important COVID-19 Information:
We hope you and your pets are staying safe and healthy! We are currently open Monday - Thursday 8am to 7pm, Friday 8am to 6pm, and Saturday 8am to 3pm. When you arrive for your pet’s appointment, please call us and we will give you further instructions. Masks are required at all times in the clinic. Make sure to complete the Patient History Form prior to your pet’s appointment. Please be patient when calling us – we’re doing the best we can under the circumstances, and we will do our best to get to you as soon as possible. If you are sick, please stay home!
Please read the additional information below with instructions on what to do when you arrive for a visit.
Information to Know When Preparing for Your Visit:
- You will continue to have the option for curbside visits. Please let the Customer Service Representative know your preference when booking your appointment.
- Due to space restrictions, we may continue some appointments as curbside for the time being. Curbside protocols will continue for certain evening doctor appointments, surgery admissions, technician visits, medication and food pickup.
- We will allow one client in with their pet per appointment.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
What to do when you arrive for your in-person appointment:
- Be sure you have filled out your Patient History Form prior to arriving for your appointment.
- Stay in your vehicle and call us. The technician will speak to you about your pet over the phone first.
- Wear your mask properly. If you do not have a surgical or N95 mask, we will provide you with one. Masks must be worn at all times when in the building.
- The technician will meet you at the door, have you take your temperature, and escort you to the exam room.
- Please stay seated during the appointment. Our exam rooms are small and this will allow for the most distancing possible.
- We will try to limit the in-person portion of the visit to approximately 15 minutes to reduce prolonged contact. We may bring your pet to the treatment area for some procedures or treatments.
- The customer service representative will check you out and escort you to the door.