Emergency Pet Care in Park Ridge
In an emergency situation, you can count on us to deliver the urgent care services your pet needs. Our hospital provides emergency pet care during our regular hours. For after-hours care, we refer our clients to two local 24/7 referral emergency hospitals.
Please contact one of our referral emergency hospitals for after-hours emergency pet care.
What is an Emergency Situation?
Emergency situations are not always obvious. If your pet experiences any of these symptoms, seek out emergency pet care immediately.
- Difficulty breathing
- Traumatic injury (i.e. being hit by a car)
- Bleeding from nose, eyes, or mouth (suggests internal bleeding)
- Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Blood in vomit, stool, or urine
- Difficulty urinating
- Disorientation or confusion
- Pressing head against the wall or another surface
- Collapse or unconsciousness
- Bloated or distended abdomen
Any significant behavioral change in your pet warrants a trip to the veterinarian. If ever your pet is acting out of sorts, please contact us or one of our referral emergency hospitals. We’ll be able to assess your pet’s situation over the phone and give you direction on what to do next.