VETERINARY CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN PARK RIDGE
Park Ridge Animal Hospital is always on the lookout for top candidates to join our team. If you’re a dedicated pet lover and enthusiastic about veterinary medicine, you could be a perfect fit! Apply today by emailing Beth Gillies (email@example.com) your resume and any questions you have about our career opportunities.
We’ll contact you to answer any questions and to provide follow-up instructions if you’re selected for an interview. We can’t wait to meet you!
Experienced associate veterinarian wanted to join our team in northern Bergen County, New Jersey!
PRAH has been operating in the Pascack Valley for over 50 years and with our current medical director for 27 years! In 2019, we moved into our state-of-the-art practice. You’ll work with our long-term, highly-trained staff and four other doctors with a flexible schedule. We instill all of our services with our core values — Progressive, Respectful, Accommodating and Heartfelt — to provide the best care to our patients and their owners. This is an excellent opportunity to help manage our newly expanded evening and weekend hours.
We are an upscale family practice with the ability to do comprehensive veterinary medicine due to our exceptional clientele. Our services include:
- And more!
We also offer multi-modal therapies including:
- Laser therapy
- Physical therapy
Our state-of-the-art equipment includes:
- Digital X-ray
- Digital dental X-ray
- Therapeutic laser
- In-house lab
- And more!
This is a great opportunity for younger graduates to be mentored or for more established doctors to mentor younger graduates and support staff. You’ll also be able to advance your veterinary career and your future!
What You Get:
Full benefits package including:
- Partially subsidized healthcare
- Paid holidays
- CE allowance
- Licenses and memberships
About the Area:
Join our family atmosphere with a fun-loving team! We are in a family-friendly area with excellent school systems. We are close to state parks, with plenty of outdoor activities and hiking. The area is complete with fine dining and entertainment opportunities and is close to major transportation and 30 minutes to Manhattan.
To apply, please contact Beth Gillies, Practice Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (201) 391-9494.
Seeking a super-powered veterinary technician!
Park Ridge Animal Hospital is a high-quality, family-oriented small animal hospital in northern Bergen County, New Jersey. We are looking for a veterinary technician who is faster than a speeding bullet and excited to be a part of our amazing team! We deliver high-quality care in a state-of-the-art, brand new hospital. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about giving high-level customer service in a fast-paced, fun environment!
- Assisting in office visits
- Routine diagnostic testing
- IV catheter placement
- Client education
Our technicians are also more powerful than a locomotive at taking digital radiology, anesthesia administration/monitoring, surgical assisting, and dentistry.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Must be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound as well as multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment!
- Have excellent client communication skills and knowledge of customer service.
- Ability to perform routine diagnostics, radiology, anesthesia administration and monitoring, dentistry, nursing care, catheter placement, and venipuncture.
- Saturdays and some evenings required.
- 1 or more years’ experience in a veterinary hospital is preferred but we’re willing to train.
- Established in 1991, but moved to a new facility in 2019
- Four-doctor practice with an emphasis on excellent medicine and high-quality customer service
- Equipment includes: Sevoflourane, Cardell monitor, Doppler, digital X-ray and digital dental X-ray, therapeutic laser, in-house lab, and paperless medical records
Full-time employee benefits package including:
- CE allowance
- Clothing allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
For more information, contact Beth Gillies at (201) 391-9494 or email your resume to email@example.com.